Tuesday, April 26, 2011
photos taken
The photographer took photos of the house yesterday so they should be ready for internet viewing soon. The comparable house in the neighborhood that is corporate-owned is indeed in a bidding war and the final price looks to be about what we are asking for, so that's good. We're hoping that the "losers" in the bidding war come to us next..... Our realtor thinks that this coming weekend will be busy with showings. We're already trying to figure out if we should just spend the weekend at the apartment in the city to be out of the way. It creates problems with my ability to do laundry, but I guess I can always buy new underwear. I keep reminding myself that we are privileged enough to have two homes and that gives us flexibility that most people who are trying to sell a house do not have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment