Sunday, August 19, 2007

low-key weekend


We managed to get to another movie on Friday afternoon. We saw the third installment of the Jason Bourne story - The Bourne Ultimatum. It was the perfect summer movie. We both loved it. The pic above is from the official movie website.
Yesterday we had a nice long coffee morning with Jenny, Ken and Lindsey. Jenny and I spent part of the time planning food and glassware for the grill fest on the Friday of Labor Day Weekend. Because the day was so beautiful I felt compelled to take long walk around our neighborhood after I did weights at the gym. Let's just say that I slept really well last night.

3 comments:

Tom Riker said...

I am jealous. It would be nice to actually see a movie. You know, something other than the Firm or The Fugitive or other TNT or TBS fare.

rikerman said...

Don't you have netflix??

sweet p. said...

when your sister kicks your ass, tommy, dont come crying to me.