I made it here without incident on Friday night. Surprise, surprise, it's been freakin' windy here. When we landed on Friday, I'm pretty sure the pilot didn't have to use any brakes. I think the wind was about 50 mph out of the north. We took a field trip to Mt. Rushmore yesterday. It was pretty cool to be there in the middle of winter. It was a gorgeous day - the sun was out and it was pretty balmy for South Dakota in the winter. Plus, there were just about no people there - we got some clear shots up the walkway with nobody in the way. Here is a video of our car trip. I'll upload pictures when I get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We need to get together, I miss you!!
I love the Stanley pic where it looks like he's waving. Too funny!
Post a Comment