Part of my job is to proofread the reports written by the teachers in the departments I oversee. Fortunately, my peeps tend to be good writers, and I have to remember to pay attention and not let the rare mistake slip through. There was one report today that made me laugh right out loud. See if you agree. For the sake of confidentiality, neither the teacher nor the student shall be identified.....
"Her contributions to class discussion are often insightful, although sometimes she needs to resist the urge to share everything she is thinking."
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know a couple of peeps who could have gotten this comment. xoxo ma
"You need to not share every emotion that you have at the moment when you have it" WHMS
(Or something like that)
I've been told that I'm very good at editing myself - I wasn't sure they meant it in a good way :-)
I could've written that for someone I used to work with.
Post a Comment