Friday, January 16, 2009

girls weekend


I'm heading out to Rapid City to chill with Maia and Patri. Bobbie doesn't get to come. He needs to stay home and hold down the fort. Of course after the ridiculous-miraculous landing "on" the Hudson River yesterday, I'll be paying more attention than usual to the safety instructions given by the flight crew. Or maybe I should just have a few drinks....

3 comments:

sweet p. said...

girls weekend!! btw, i always try to at least watch the flight attendants when they do their little thing because i think it's rude when no one watches :-)

ma said...

I never knew until Thursday that you are not supposed to inflate your vest until after you leave the sinking plane. ma

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous - hope you ladies had a good time. owen and i spent MLK day at the children's musuem. i'll have to post his 'masterpiece' for you to see.