

While I was in Argentina I had the pleasure of watching Monsters, Inc. in Spanish. Which was darn funny. But it definitely made me want to watch the whole thing through again, in English. SO FUNNY. Bob and I watched it last night and knowing the plot definitely helps with the appreciation of the art and skill that went into the movie.
As a side story - today I was at the hair salon looking like an alien with green foil in my hair getting highlights. There is a dangling participle in there somewhere, but you get the idea.... ANYWAY - as I'm sitting there, the UPS man comes in the back door and he's chatting with all the women, makes a big delivery of boxes, and tells everybody that he'll see them tomorrow - he's also pretty tall and good looking. I get on the blackberry and tell Carol that I feel like I'm in a movie. She writes back immediately and says, " Did you do the bend and snap?" AHAHAHAHAHA
1 comment:
well did you??
haha.
Post a Comment