Thursday, July 03, 2008


Here is a shot out of the taxi window as I was on my way somewhere the other day.... You see all sorts of cars here - old, new, fancy, not. The climate is so dry in San Juan and the bodies of cars last forever. My time in Argentina is almost over. We fly home on Sunday; landing on Monday morning. I do love it here but I am ready to be home. I need to get to summer to enjoy the vegetables from the farm, get back on my golf game, and try to finally kick this stupid ear infection. If I return to this part of the world, I would like to get here when it´s not winter!

2 comments:

Kenneth Mischner said...

The baristas at SW impatiently await your arrival..as does at least one SW denizen sporting a familiar baseball cap....

Anonymous said...

this car looks my old beater rental when I had some work done to my 325xi last winter.