

The story about how the new refrigerator got moved into our house is almost too traumatic to tell. Let's just say that the store neglected to tell the guys who delivered the appliance exactly how difficult the job would be. A long hour and lots of swearing later, we had a nice new fridge in our kitchen. We totally owe the guys who broke their backs for us today much more than we tipped them, I'm sure.
5 comments:
I knew when I saw that beauty dishwasher that you would not be long in upgrading the rest. Enjoy!
Looks like some serious equipment in this kitchen. Where's the magnets and other frig art ???
Niiiice. Is the door magnet friendly? I had a friend that upgraded to a SS fridge and the door wouldn't hold up the magnets. Bummer!
Appliances are house bling, I think
If it's brushed steel it should hold up magnets, if not, you are SOL.
What kind is it? It looks nice. I hope all of my Consumer Reports research paid off for you.
Post a Comment