
Our last few days in Argentina were spent in Iguazu, the spectacular rain forest up in the tippy-tippy-top of the country. One wrong turn and you end up in Brazil or Paraguay. The falls are the region's claim to fame and they did not disappoint. The water was flowing - in more ways than one. It poured all day when we made our visit to the park. It made a hot shower all that much better when we returned to the hotel in late afternoon - and I think my pictures came out better. At least that's what I tell myself.... If you look really closely at the photo, you can see people to give you a sense of scale. The little white specks across the roaring river are rain-coated humans.
2 comments:
I thnk the water falls shots are breath-taking. ma
Lisa, is that tallest waterfall in the world?
Post a Comment