Friday, January 01, 2010
the fort
Our big goal when were in VSJ was to spend most of our time walking. We spent most of our time on Tuesday exploring parts of the fort San Cristobal, which I can't say - ask Patri. (I have issues with cumpleanos and cristobal - not sure why.) Anyway - we walked all the way out in the eastward direction to the edge of the fort. There are tons of places to explore that are across the parking lot to the fort. We also found about fifty iguanas who were a little miffed at us for disturbing their sunning. Let's just say that not a lot of people wander that far out on the property. After lunch (sadly, Kruegers is not Kruegers anymore, AND it's not open on Tuesdays) I went to be tortured by Teresa for a pedicure. She was frowning with disappointment during the entire pedicure (torture) session at the state of my feet. I needed Patri there for moral support (usually she's the one being tortured when we get pedicures) but she was nowhere to be found. Something about FAMILY in FLORIDA. Right. I knew I was in for a rough time when the owner of the salon disapproved of my color choice for my toes.... I quickly changed to the approved color, but by then it was too late. Sigh. I was finally looking spiffy enough to go out to dinner (my favorite place - Aguaviva for ceviche!) but then I stubbed my toe and had a black-and-blue piggy to go along with my red nails. It's not a vacation in Puerto Rico unless Lisa has a foot injury.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment