Friday, June 13, 2008

ciao chicos


I'm off to Peru later today. The bag is almost packed. I need to take a shower and then throw my toiletries into the mix. I'm not sure what my computer access will be while we're in Peru. Once I arrive in Argentina on the 21st, I can communicate via email regularly. In the meanwhile, if you really want to talk to Bobbie on the phone, while I'm in South America is the time to do it. He always answers the phone when I'm away - assuming the worst, I'm sure. He especially answers the phone when I'm away because last year a calling card that I was using routed the calls through Canada. Quebec kept showing up on the caller ID..... When I said, "Hi, how are you?" He said, "What are you doing in Canada?"

3 comments:

smisch said...

love the color of your suitcase
did you reformat the colors of your blog or am i having bad memories?

cant wait to hear all about your adventures. have fun, be safe, take pictures, eat great food.

love

Allison said...

I don't think she did. It's just that the great bag makes everything look better!

ma said...

Is the winter coat in there??? and the boots and the wool hat and the long underwear?? We await the pictures. love, ma