Tuesday, May 24, 2011
it's the hope that kills ya
In the last couple of days we've had an offer, countered, got the re-offer, accepted, and then sent the whole thing to attorney review. In the meanwhile, we were off in our soon-to-be town doing a little real estate research. The good news is that there is an Atlantic League baseball team there, wonderful farmers' markets, and a handful of good restaurants. The bizarre news is that the contract to sell our house is not making it through attorney review. I don't want or need to put any details here, but rest assured that it is not our fault. But I must admit that I threw a total temper tantrum that I've only seen manifested in my niece(s), complete with a frustrated scream/roar. They come by it genetically, I'm sure. When I get mad, I get mad. Now that that's over, I can tell you that I promised not to phone my realtor 82 times tonight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment