Saturday, May 28, 2011

life is a roller coaster

So the real estate deal that I mentioned the last time is indeed back in attorney review. We also have what feels like a million showings today and tomorrow. In this economy we really can't complain. Tomorrow we head to our new town to do some real house hunting. We've got seven places lined up to see. We have our top picks on paper - it will be interesting to see if we are of the same opinion when we get to see the properties in person. Because it's a holiday weekend, the soonest our house can be out of attorney review is Tuesday. Our realtor would like nothing better than a bidding war to emerge from the showings this weekend. I would have preferred the whole thing done yesterday just to be able to start the official inspections to make sure the deal closes when it's supposed to. Ease over greed. There is a reason why I am not rich.....

No comments: