Something about Bob's reply to me this morning cracked me up. Maybe I'm just tired. I don't know. A few translation notes: I've had a rough year at work, Letty is the woman who cleans our house, and today is our day to pick up strawberries and veggies at the farm.
Me: Please keep an eye on the weather.... I don't want you to get struck by lightening out in the fields today! Did you happen to remember to leave $$$ for Letty?
Just ran over for Italian coffee. I need to start thinking of myself who happens to work hard at her job, and not as someone who is owned by it! Therefore, a new paradigm that includes good coffee and working out is a must.
Quiet ride in - it was just a little slow. But I did get to finish grading my physics tests, so that was a plus.
xoxoxox
Bob: i love your new job paradigm........perfect
i did leave $$
i will not get struck by lightening
something died in the hall outside the math office...muggy is not helping
xoxo
Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment