Saturday, May 09, 2009

entertainment

Bob came in to meet me in the city after work yesterday. We took a little field trip to the Met and really enjoyed the Walker Evans postcard show and The Model As Muse show. Because we were in the building, we had to visit our favorite gong in the African and Oceania section. I think I've posted about that gong previously. I just want to strike it so bad. I want to hear how it sounds. Bob tries to steer me around it so I don't do something stupid and get thrown out of the museum for life. Sigh. Then we headed down to Union Square and had a really excellent dinner at Blue Water Grill. I had gray snapper with this amazing fava bean puree on top of it. Afterward we took the subway back to Penn Station and we ran into these really talented guys on the platform. See video.

No comments: