Friday, May 01, 2009

eloise wasn't home


We had our big shindig at The Plaza last night. The food was amazing and the drinks and service were superb. I even went out after the event to continue the party with my colleagues at a bar around the corner. I'm too old for this s***. I got a hotel room in the city so I would get a decent night's sleep. I probably was out/up later than I would have been if I had just gone home. But I have to admit, I had a really great time partying until the wee hours..... My kiddies are probably going to have an easy day in class...... TGIF.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................

rikerman said...

What's the Ahhhh for? The Plaza? The TGIF? The superb service? Or all of the above?

Allison said...

It was definitely an "Ahh" of contentment about the overall package, not an "Aaaah!"