
We have had a quiet weekend full of food and sleep. Thumbs up on all accounts. We met Jenny and Ken at Blue Point on Friday night to celebrate Ken's birthday. We followed orders and did NOT bring a present. Just ourselves and some wine, thank you very much. On Friday night I think we both slept about 11 hours. Let's just say that I've been working hard and needed the rest. I think last night we slept about 10 hours. Life is good. Today the weather was beautiful - 50 degrees and sunny. We took a long walk. Tonight I made a new recipe from one of the Silver Palatte books. It's a keeper! Look up Chicken Marbella if you own the original Silver Palatte. Here's a photo of it along with some potatoes and squash. I made half of the recipe - it makes a huge quantity..... The freezer is now stocked!
1 comment:
I love chicken marbella! It's one of our favorite recipes to use "dried plums!"
Post a Comment