
Sometimes, my life feels a little like a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon. Here is our conversation after dinner:
Me: Maybe we should go to Nova Scotia this summer.
Bob: Does the dishwasher fill up with water when it runs?
Me: No, I don't think so.
Bob: How much water does it use?
Me: I have no idea.
Bob: If I get in there, would you turn it on so I could see?
Me: No.
3 comments:
I'm sure Owen would climb into your dishwasher...and no it doesn't fill up completely, just the bottom - we actually have a group of people who study the different types of washers and how different product performs in the washers. Yes, we get paid to do funny things.
I was amazed at how much rain fell in N.S. last time I was there. Bob's question may be more appropriate than first appears....
haha, that is so priceless. halifax or elsewhere? my recently-graduated smith friend janine is going to grad school in halifax next year.
Post a Comment