Okay - just one more gratuitous shot of the niece/nephew. SORRY if it's boring. I like it. I stole this picture from patweeecia. Last weekend when we were up visiting with the whole fam, I was sitting on the couch with Owen. He decided that he just couldn't handle it anymore and went behind the couch. I thought he was playing. Then I heard breathing.... then Patri tells me that Owen is curled up in a ball fighting the nap that was overtaking his person.... Here is the proof.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
this post is far from boring, if only because every time i look at that picture i start cackling.
An amazing picture. Owen will learn...I never fight a nap anymore....
We bought a t-shirt from your coffee shop last year for Owen-"Sleep is for the Weak." How appropriate.
Post a Comment