
I had such a crappy week with not feeling well. By Friday I decided that I had better do something about getting ready to go to Puerto Rico in a couple of weeks for some sunshine therapy. I figured that the sandals pictured above would put me in the appropriate mamacita mood for going out in VSJ. They are actually pretty comfortable, and my foot is narrow enough to be able to pull them off. The only thing left to do is get a pedicure before we hop on the plane.
6 comments:
those shoes are so cute!!!
i was about to say that sarah would approve... and i guess i was right! they are great though
From this guy's perspective- looks like a medieval torture contraption, but it probably looks great on you. May you enjoy them and look wonderful painlessly. Que te diviertes mucho en tu vacacion muy merecida!
Ooo la la, super-chicky!
i love them!!
uh, let's talk shoes. i came back with not one but TWO new pairs (nata and martha don't know about this) from the italy trip!
Post a Comment