The one curse of the industry I'm in is that right when I'm the busiest at work is when I would rather be baking cookies, decorating the house, drinking tea in the front of the tv, or whatever. This is not to be. The tree gets decorated in piece-meal fashion, presents get purchased but not mailed, and no one gets invited over for dinner. However - the Cincinnati crew came for Thanksgiving, so at least our holidays got started right. And "shapes" cookies got made. Owen and I learned a new technique for attaching sugar to cookies. We are now experts.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
holidays, holidays
The one curse of the industry I'm in is that right when I'm the busiest at work is when I would rather be baking cookies, decorating the house, drinking tea in the front of the tv, or whatever. This is not to be. The tree gets decorated in piece-meal fashion, presents get purchased but not mailed, and no one gets invited over for dinner. However - the Cincinnati crew came for Thanksgiving, so at least our holidays got started right. And "shapes" cookies got made. Owen and I learned a new technique for attaching sugar to cookies. We are now experts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
COOOOOKIEEEEES
It all sounds normal to me. xoxo ma
Post a Comment