
I am up and down three or four (or more!) flights of stairs about 50 times a day at work. My vertical workplace makes it okay for those weeks when I can't get to the gym. However, I'm also supposed to dress up and look professional and all that stuff. After a whole day of going up and down stairs in heels I'd had enough. Meet my new fashion-sneaks. The punked-out girl who sold them to me was thrilled that they also came with lime-green laces. I told her to lace them up in black because I needed to wear the sneakers to work. She said, "Cool. You can wear the black laces during the week and the green ones on the weekend."
3 comments:
Nice kicks! Are you gonna bring those to the SW?
These kicks go with me todos los lugares.
good lord, the 80s really are back. Don't wear these cute sneaks with your legwarmers, though!
Post a Comment