Sunday, December 14, 2008

kick back


We've had a quiet weekend with no social obligations and a lot of errands. As much as I love our friends, sometimes it's nice to hunker down and be a bit of a hermit. Bob's hermit tendencies are stronger than mine, but I can chill when necessary. After a busy week and a bit of a cold, I was more than happy to sit down with a movie last night. Can you believe I'd never seen Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid? What an awesome movie! Perfect with cake and tea at home on a Saturday night.

3 comments:

Kenneth Mischner said...

Who ARE those guys??

rikerman said...

hahahah - there are SO MANY good lines in that movie!

Gongers said...

i've actually never seen the movie either...and i hear you on the hermit piece. I was enjoying being in my pj's until almost lunchtime yesterday :)