
I'm home. I flew in from Rapid via Denver yesterday. Bobbie is in Cleveland. His ETA in Princeton tomorrow is who-knows-when. As with everywhere we went in the last three weeks, our time in Rapid City was much too short. Bobbie bonded with the neighborhood two-year olds and I caught up on my fashion mag reading. I even fulfilled my aunt duties by warping Maia's "I'm two!" hand signal into "peace OUT." Heh, heh. If you don't do something that the parents disapprove of when visiting sobrinos then it was a wasted trip. Here is a shot of the girls. Bob had already left town and John was working.....
Today I spent bombing around in one of the Misch-mobiles. Not only did they lend me one of their cars, but they fed me last night!!!
1 comment:
mmmmmm piesanos' pizza! time spent together was much too short, but i'm scared of what you would've taught maia if allowed more time. xo
Post a Comment