Two weeks ago, we went over to Jenny and Ken's for dinner. We were responsible for bringing wine, but I was looking for something with a little more zing. Recently we had wonderful pomegranate martinis out at a restaurant, so my goal was to recreate that drink. I scanned a bunch of recipes on the web and came up with my own concoction. I must say, I was successful. So much so that Ken forbade me from bringing him a refill because he knew the drink was silent, but deadly. TASTY. Because we had pomegranate juice leftover, Bobbie and I have been enjoying pomegranatinis frequently. Sadly, we've used up the vodka....
- Fill a water glass with ice.
- Fill the glass half-way with vodka
- Add a splash of cointreau
- Squirt in some lemon juice
- Add a splash of pomegranate juice
- Add a splash of seltzer or club soda
- Stir and then strain into two martini glasses
- Garnish with a twist of lemon
- Enjoy, and don't get into any political discussions with Bobbie
P.S. We eventually ate dinner and we also had wine. But I can't really remember that part of the evening.....
1 comment:
The pics would make nice cards.ma
Post a Comment