
It's been so long since I've either gone to the movies or sat down to watch a dvd. It's pretty pathetic, actually. But the past week has unearthed two little gems that I finally had the pleasure to view. First, on my way home from Phoenix the airline showed a great movie called A Good Year. It's based on a book by Peter Mayle. I love Peter Mayle, but I have not read that particular book. It was so funny - laugh-out-loud-funny - which isn't necessary a good thing when you're smashed in tight in airplane seating, but I loved it.

Then last night Bobbie and I sat down to watch Spy Kids. We laughed so hard, it was so stupid. But immensely enjoyable. Perfect renter.
1 comment:
ugh - john harasses me about having to watch Spy Kids. He loves the movies and him and Jo had this huge plan of all 3 of us going to the movies when Jo came to visit in Hell Hole, TX (aka Abiline) and they were going to watch Spy Kids 3D and they were going to send me to watch Gigli - which Jo insisted in pronouncing 'giggly'.
Post a Comment