I'll post some other pictures later this week. My camera and computer have not been in the same place since I've returned from Cinci. However - I had a great time with Rocky, Owen, and Elise (and Tommy and Wendy too). We ate a lot. Took long walks. Read books. Played cars. You'll have to be satisfied with this one photo off of my phone until I get organized....
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
back from visiting Owen and Elise
I'll post some other pictures later this week. My camera and computer have not been in the same place since I've returned from Cinci. However - I had a great time with Rocky, Owen, and Elise (and Tommy and Wendy too). We ate a lot. Took long walks. Read books. Played cars. You'll have to be satisfied with this one photo off of my phone until I get organized....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment