
Yes, yes, we know we celebrated with the famn damily over Labor Day Weekend. But this past Thursday was the aniversario de casamiento real people. Just because we threw a big party a few months ago doesn't mean that we don't get to buy flowers. Especially when there is a really sweet florist not too far away from where I work. See photo for a sampling.... And we went out to dinner last night, which was a really nice evening until right when we got home and I promptly got totally ill - I haven't vomited like that since, well.... I can't even remember when. It was too awful. So I guess the sign of a good marriage is when your spouse runs like hell in the other direction when you're throwing up, but then brings you cold, cold soda when you're done. It wouldn't have done to marry someone stupid....
2 comments:
I don't think I would eat wherever you had dinner again.
no, it definitely wasn't the restaurant's fault. i'm still recovering - i think i was struck by a particularly nasty bug...
Post a Comment